Nikolas Courtney's Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Mid er.. husband course...

SO.. It was all rather easy really, infact I'm surprised that people actually go to college to learn it!! I suspect its all learning how to switch on the machine that goes "ping", which I know already of course, as I have a whole room full of them, and mine go.. boing.. whizz... bibble too!!

But of course, we hope that it won't happen at home, and that my main role will be to be chief back rubber and soothing voice person (although why they don't bring back the "walk up and down outside smoking, and after it all over, go out for a piss-up with the lads" role for men, I don't know.

I'm joking of course!... really!
No, we will be in good hands at Rikshospital, with the able Earth Mothers.. (YES, Mid wife in Norwegian is Jord Mor, or "Earth Mother"... luckily they are not all in Tie Dyed skirts banging tamborines... phew.. was worried for a moment!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home