A new visit to Rikshospitalet!
Today we went to Rikshospitalet to talk to a doctor about your birth again. The problem (which doesn't seem so much of a problem anymore) is that when your big sister Kamilla was born I bled a lot, and then when your big brother Benjamin was born, it all happened very quickly, so I didn't understand what was going on, and he was born in our bathtub at home! It was very nice, but now we wonder, what will happen this time?
We met a different doctor from the last time, but this one was very nice, too, and we arranged that in addition to extra precautions in case of bleeding, in a couple of weeks we will come and meet a midwife who will teach Daddy what to do if you are born at home before we get to the hospital!
With so many good plans I am sure it will be very nice when you are born and we finally get to see you and hold you. But it's still a long time to wait- 10 weeks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home