Mark has it written on his passport
To have something "written on your passport" is a Norwegian expression that means someone has made a fitting (often negative) remark about you! Well, Lona is a very observant and intelligent girl, and her remarks are often very fitting indeed!
Nikolas's niece Lona turned three on "little Christmas Eve" (23rd of December), and she is quite a big girl now. She is very interested in breastfeeding, as she sees Nikolas being breastfed all the time and she knows that she was breastfed herself when she was smaller, and she often puts dolls under her dress, gives birth to them and breastfeeds them.
The other day she said to me: "Nikolas only gets milk from your breasts, doesn't he?" "Mmm, yes, that's right," I said. "Mark doesn't have any milk, does he?"she continued. "No, he hasn't," I said. "Hmm," she said, thoughtfully - "but he does have breasts!"
I told Mark about it, and he said "What?! Cheeky girl!" :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home